Modern, well maintained and located on level 2 of Trilogy East Tower. This North facing apartment has been a perfect place to live in or to invest. Super convenience location. 400m walking to the beach.
1 bedroom + 1 study/guest room, 1 bathroom, a combined lounge/dining area throughout a North facing large private balcony and a modern kitchen. Proposal rent with furniture is $495/week (similar apartment in Trilogy has been rented at this price recently). Current rent $405/week unfurnished will be expired on 2 Nov 2018. Low Body Corporate fee $105/week approx. GCCC rate $32/week approx. Water rate $32/week approx.
Other features include:
- 2 new air-conditioners were installed at lounge and a bedroom
- Very nice modern kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Main bedroom has a sliding door to go to a big north facing balcony
- Good size study room or a standby guest room
- Separate laundry including a dryer
- Pet friendly
- Intercom and 1 secure car park
- 5 minutes’ walk to the tram station and beach
- Great returns with permanent or holiday rental income option
- High standard complex with enough sinking fund
- Whole complex outside wall has been repainted not long ago
Trilogy is a boutique apartment complex in popular Budd’s Beach with 4.5 star resort style facilities including an undercover BBQ entertaining area, heated pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, games room and underground secure car park. The property is conveniently located within meters to Budd’s Beach and minutes to the shops, cafes, beaches of Surfers Paradise and tram station which now can connect you to Brisbane city and Brisbane airport by rail. It is in a quiet but central location.
This price is very attractive to all buyers at today’s market. Please call or email the Exclusive agent today and arrange an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||105|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1118|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|