Come and see today in the Gainsborough Greens area! This modern home is part of a 139-unit complex with a communal pool and onsite managers
Good long term tenant established in the property for you to make a return on your investment from day one.
• Two storey townhouse
• Tiled dining & kitchen area – open plan with split system air-conditioning. Stone bench with island and dual sink area, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and space for microwave,
• Adjacent Laundry area with gas hot water service
• Separate Lounge tiled area with ceiling fan and under stairs storage
• Generous master bedroom including air conditioning and walk in robe with shelving.
• Ensuite toilet and shower plus separate toilet room
• Low maintenance, fully-fenced courtyard with garden
• Bathroom (Shower and bath!) upstairs and Powder room downstairs
• Carpeted bedrooms with fans and mirrored built-in robes including shelves
• NBN is available at this unit
• Single lock up remote control garage with space for another vehicle on the driveway.
• Complex pool and grounds professionally maintained with Security Cameras
Check out our website www.gainsboroughviews.com.au
The area is constantly growing with Gainsborough State school just opening and the Homemaker centre nearby taking shape with Bunnings and more shops planned. There are major developments coming including new sports clubs, parks and road expansion. In addition, the Pimpama Fire Station has been finished and the police station should be completed by the end of 2021. The area is very attractive for renters as it is midway between the Gold coast and Brisbane.
Consider the time – 2 minutes to Pimpama Junction, schools including Kings College, St Joseph College, Pimpama City Shopping Centre, 10 minutes to train stations or Movie World, Wet ’n Wild and Dreamworld or Gold Coast City Marina, 20 minutes to Westfield and other major shopping malls.
Call 0434406990 today for an appointment to have a personal inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||586|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|