Perfect location and ease of living in this managed residential estate.
• Two storey townhouse with onsite managers
• Tiled dining & kitchen area – open plan with split system air-conditioning. Stone bench with island and dual sink area, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and space for microwave, Pantry, plenty of cupboards and decent size for a fridge
• Adjacent Laundry area with gas hot water service
• Separate Lounge tiled area with ceiling fan and under stairs storage
• Generous master bedroom including air conditioning and walk in robe with shelving.
• Ensuite toilet and shower plus separate toilet room
• Low maintenance, fully-fenced courtyard – Garden and lawn included* (pets generally NOT approved)
• Bathroom (Shower and bath!) upstairs and Powder room downstairs
• Carpeted bedrooms with fans and mirrored built-in robes including shelves
• NBN Ready!
• Single lock up remote control garage with space for another vehicle on the driveway.
• Complex pool and grounds professionally maintained with Security Cameras
Come to the manager’s unit (35) where you need to sign in first before viewing.
Check out our website www.gainsboroughviews.com.au
Welcome to your new community. This is where you can just drive home, everything works, enjoy the freedom, relax in the communal pool, have a bike/stroll around the walkways, visit the new Bimbimba park, get away to Mt. Tamborine or even play golf at Gainsborough Greens. Gainsborough State School (in catchment) just across the road for primary students.
Consider the time – 2 minutes to Pimpama Junction, schools including Kings College, St Joseph College, Pimpama City Shopping Centre, 10 minutes to train stations or Movie World, Wet ’n Wild and Dreamworld or Gold Coast City Marina, 20 minutes to Westfield and other major shopping malls. It is basically halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast if you are commuting. The suburb has upgraded its infrastructure and there are major developments coming including new sports clubs, parks and road expansion.
Call 0402669700 today for a viewing time.
*Photos of townhouse is indicative and example only. Includes nearby amenities
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||498|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$418 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|