This gem is tucked away in a cul-de-sac within the beautifully maintained Manly Vista complex in Manly West. This small complex has a sparkling pool and well manicured gardens.
Property Feature Summary
• Large, open plan living area flows through to an outdoor entertainment patio with a wrap around
garden great for children & pets
• Modern kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances
• Three generous-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and lots of storage
• Master bedroom includes ensuite and walk-through robes
• Air conditioned living area with ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Laundry and guest toilet downstairs
• Double lock-up garage with internal access
The area offers
• Child-care, schools and public transport all within a short stroll
• Easy access to the Manly Foreshore
• Short drive to the Manly Village shopping precinct
• Quick commute to airport and points north & south via the nearby Gateway motorway
• Brisbane CBD just 14kms away
This property would suit first time home buyers and investors alike.
Body Corporate which includes Admin Fund, Sinking Fund & Insurance is approximately $770 per quarter.
Rates are approximately $407 per quarter.
Call us today to secure a viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||197|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|