What a great little find – attractive and very well maintained, this townhouse will please the most astute investor, a first home buyer starting out in the property market or those downsizing to something they don’t need to spend their weekends maintaining.
Centrally located, quiet and secure gated estate with the convenience and peace of mind of onsite management. Close to Griffith University, the Light Rail & the Gold Coast Hospitals Precinct.
- Neutral colours inside & out
- Open plan living area
- Split system reverse cycle aircon upstairs & downstairs
- Small paved patio at the rear
- Separate laundry with clothes dryer
- Single attached auto garage with parking for 2nd car on the driveway
- Carpeted bedrooms with BIR & ceiling fans
- Low maintenance gardens
- Individually metered water
- Resort style facilities including pool, tennis court & BBQ
- Easy access to the M1
- Short trip to schools, sporting facilities and shopping centres
Inspection by appointment at a time that suits.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavors to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-16 %|