The owners have moved, are keen to sell and will consider all SERIOUS offers.
This home is well-suited to those looking for a low maintenance, hassle-free lifestyle or investment. Ideal for young families, couples or as a sharehouse. In a quiet, friendly complex in popular Reedy Creek, it is close to beaches, excellent schools and Robina Town Centre.
Designed with an open plan living area flowing onto the rear deck, this home provides space and privacy. The modern kitchen opens onto the dining and lounge areas making it ideal for entertaining or keeping an eye on the kids. The property is low-maintenance, but there is plenty of room to create your own tropical retreat on the deck where you can relax and unwind.
Upstairs you will discover a very spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and a view looking out onto trees where native birds abound. The front section of the second floor has two good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a shared bathroom.
- Main bathroom upstairs with bathtub
- Additional toilet downstairs for convenience
- Separate laundry with room for dryer
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Open car parking
- Ample storage downstairs and upstairs
- Split system aircon downstairs
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Friendly and helpful On-site managers
- Close to public transport, local shops and health services
- Short drive to Coolangatta Airport
The property is currently tenanted please book an inspection with the Onsite Agent.
The property is being sold unfurnished, Photos displayed here are “indicative” only.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|