Only 6 months old, this beautiful 3 bedroom townhouse with East-West facing aspect has all the modern features you need in an unbeatable convenient location less 1km walk to the brand new Gainsborough State School. Across the road is the award winning Bim’Bimba Park, and Gainsborough Greens Golf Course. Pimpama Junction Woolworths shopping complex is a 500m walk across the road, with doctors, cafes, and too many restaurants to choose from.
Pimpama is only a 10 min drive from Westfield Coomera and Railway Station. Access to the M1 Motorway makes Pimpama an ideal location for families and professional couples who seek an active lifestyle within commutable distance to Brisbane all the while being a short drive to Gold Coast’s center and many beautiful beaches.
We regret that applications with pets will not be considered.
Lease length is 12 months. Shortlisted applicants will be offered a private inspection, so please apply on 1Form using code MA000 to email [email protected]
- A spacious master bedroom offers peaceful and scenic views across to the nature reserve.
- Beds 2 & 3 are good size with built-in mirror wardrobes
- Split system AC in the master bedroom and downstairs living room
- Ceiling fans installed in all bedrooms and living areas
- Generously sized private courtyard garden
- Single secure remote-controlled car garage plus 2 extra car spaces on driveway
- Two living areas, open plan kitchen/lounge/dining downstairs, and family room upstairs between bedrooms
- Stone benchtops, mirror glass splash-back and quality stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- Family Bathroom and Ensuite
- Guest powder room downstairs
- Separate laundry cupboard
- Clear shield screens to patio garden
- Warm LED lighting throughout
- Onsite Video Surveillance
- Maintained private courtyard garden with side gated access
- Shared swimming pool and undercover picnic area
- Onsite Property Manager Agent and Caretakers for your convenience
Please note that photos used are taken at 188 Gainsborough Drive, but not at the particular unit for rent. Care has been taken to choose photos that represent the property.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||548|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|