This four bedroom house is perfect for those looking for a convenient lifestyle and spacious, functional living.
This double storey house features a convenient layout with open plan living and dining areas have easy access to the enclosed patio, extending the entertaining space.
This property offers the option of dual living.
The back yard is also fully enclosed with additional double gated access.
- 4 bedroom home – balcony with master bedroom
- Fully operational kitchen and extra kitchenette
- Dining room has access to side balcony
- Built in robes to all bedrooms upstairs
- Air-conditioning to living area and access to separate balcony
- 2 x Additional living areas downstairs
- Extra bathroom downstairs
- Internal staircase
- Garden shed
- Outside covered entertainment area
- Double car ports
There is easy access to transport via bus and the local shops ( IGA, doctors, chemist warehouse, dentist) are just a short stroll away. Close proximity to Crestmead State School and St Francis College.
Ring us on 0401 621 087 or email [email protected] to book an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||152|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$323 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|