Secluded with all the creature comforts and the benefit of a spacious private courtyard.
This 111 sq mtr ground floor apartment (including a private courtyard) offers the best of city fringe living without the hustle and bustle. With the train just a short stroll away and bus at the door you are in the city in a flash. Or you have all 3 supermarkets, cinemas and great restaurants only a 2 minute walk away.
- Fantastic roof top pool and entertainment area with spectacular views of the city.
- Luxury ensuite and large living area
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living areas
- Entertainer Kitchen features island bench, quality appliances, glass splashbacks and stone bench tops, huge pantry and loads of storage space.
- Recessed LED downlights
- Up to 35% cheaper utility costs compared to a standard dwelling
- A secure car park and lift access
- 21 visitor carparks on ground level to accommodate friends and family visits
- Video Intercom, secure access to all building entry points
- FIBRE SUPERFAST BROADBAND NETWORK – The fastest broadband in Australia at the cheapest price
- Netflix ready, Foxtel ready, free to air ready
- The rooftop is also equipped with a kitchen and outdoor dining for the exclusive use of Orion residents
CLOSER TO THE CITY – CLOSER TO EVERYTHING YOU LOVE
- Located less than 4km to the CBD
- Coorparoo train station a few minutes walk away. Bus stop at door.
- 4 minute walk to Woolworths, Aldi, Coles, 8 cinema complex and restaurant precinct
- Minutes from the Gabba Stadium and South Bank
- Close proximity to 5 major hospitals, including the Mater and Princess Alexandra
- Bike paths lead straight from home to the city
Orion is the only hi-rise situated in its leafy surrounds. You’ll enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with everything you need, all just a stroll away.
Come and have a look!
Contact- [email protected] or call 0438287778
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|