This new generation 1st floor apartment offers you a lifestyle above and beyond the rest. His and hers built in cupboards in the main bedroom, living area opens up completely to the generous balcony making loads of extra living space. There’s ample storage, a roof-top infinity pool and BBQ area and a 2 minute walk to the 3 main supermarkets, cinema complex, restaurant precinct, train station, bus at door and so much more.
STANDARD APARTMENT FEATURES
- Designed with a large private balcony to maximise living space and take advantage of the views
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Kitchen features island bench, quality appliances, glass splashbacks and stone bench tops
- Recessed LED downlights
- Up to 35% cheaper utility costs compared to a standard dwelling
- A secure car park and lift access
- 21 visitor carparks on ground level to accommodate friends and family visits
- Video Intercom, secure access to all building entry points
- FIBRE SUPERFAST BROADBAND NETWORK – The fastest broadband in Australia at the cheapest price
- Netflix ready, Foxtel ready, free to air ready
- Amazing roof-top pool and entertainment area with spectacular views towards the city.
- The rooftop is also equipped with a kitchen and outdoor dining for the exclusive use of Orion residents
CLOSER TO THE CITY – CLOSER TO EVERYTHING YOU LOVE
- Located less than 4km to the CBD
- 3 minute walk to Woolworths, Coles and Aldi
- Minutes from the Gabba Stadium and entertainment precincts of Woolloongabba and South Bank
- Close proximity to 5 major hospitals, including the Mater and Princess Alexandra
- Coorparoo train station and bus stops only a few minutes walk with direct access to South Brisbane and Central stations
- Bike paths lead straight from home to the city
Orion is the only hi-rise situated in its leafy surrounds. You’ll enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with a vibrant cafe/restaurant scene, major supermarkets and everything you need, all just a stroll away.
Come and have a look!
Contact- [email protected] or call 0438287778
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|