This new generation apartment has been hardly lived in. Owned by an overseas owner it is offered for rent for the first time.
In immaculate condition, it offers you a lifestyle above and beyond:
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop; dishwasher (still with plastic wrapping),
• Ducted air; ceiling fans; a balcony that you can enclose to extend the living area or open fully to catch the NE breezes..
• The fastest broadband in Australia .
• Cheaper power costs than dealing direct with utility companies.
• A very cool roof-top infinity pool with entertainment area offering spectacular views to the city.
• A brief walk to train and busway.The city is just 4.5 km away.
The only high-rise situated in its leafy surrounds, you’ll enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with a vibrant café/restaurant scene, the three major supermarkets, a cinema complex and everything you need all just a short stroll away. Come and have a look.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||231|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||292|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|