Affordable luxury living.
With train & bus virtually on your door step this lovely one bedroom apartment is a commuter’s dream home. Only 4 Klms from the city and serviced by both train and bus within a short walk. Enjoy a vibrant restaurant and shopping precinct which includes Woolworths, Coles and Aldi, this is just the start of what this seventh floor new generation apartment offers. Add a roof-top pool and entertainment area with some of the best views in Brisbane and you’ll enjoy a lifestyle above and beyond the rest.
- Separate study nook with built in desk and shelving
- Designed with a large private balcony
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans in the living area and bedrooms
- Kitchen features gas cooktop, quality appliances, glass splashbacks and stone bench tops
- Recessed LED downlights
- Up to 35% cheaper utility costs compared to a standard dwelling
- A secure car park and lift access
- 20 visitor carparks on ground level to accommodate friends and family visits
- Video Intercom, secure access to all building entry points
- FIBRE SUPERFAST BROADBAND NETWORK – The fastest broadband in Australia at the cheapest price
- Netflix ready, Foxtel ready, free to air ready
- Amazing roof-top pool and entertainment area with spectacular views towards the city.
- The rooftop is also equipped with a kitchen and outdoor dining for the exclusive use of Orion residents
CLOSER TO THE CITY – CLOSER TO EVERYTHING YOU LOVE
- Located less than 4km to the CBD
- 4 minute walk to Woolworths, Coles and soon Aldi and 5 Cinemas
- Minutes from the Gabba Stadium and entertainment precincts of Woolloongabba and South Bank
- Close proximity to 5 major hospitals, including the Mater and Princess Alexandra
- Coorparoo train station and bus stops only a few minutes walk with direct access to South Brisbane and Central stations
- Bike paths lead straight from home to the city
Orion is one of only a few hi-rise buildings situated in its leafy surrounds. You’ll enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with a vibrant caf/restaurant scene, major supermarkets and everything you need, all just a stroll away.
Come and have a look!
Contact- [email protected] or call 0438287778
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|