PRICE REDUCTION – Owner says “let’s move it”
Offers over $499,000
*20m Solar Heated lap pool* Car Wash Bay
A beautiful established complex set in a quiet location but close to all amenities. Hear the birds sing in the morning. Only 2 years young this townhouse is a truly quality product. Heard the clique “seen the rest, now see the best.” This complex is what they are talking about. Photos don’t do this complex justice. You need to come and view and be wooed by the wow factor.
A quality product set in a peaceful surrounding (when was the last time you heard the birds), away from the hustle and bustle, but close to transport, schools and amenities. This townhouse has all those annoying new property “bugs” removed. Uniquely laid out across 3 levels with plenty of storage space and a huge garage(approx. 7m x 7m). Perfect for the owner occupier or also an investor with a tenant in place. This truly is value for money with features which include:
• Air conditioned Living area and master bedroom.
• Quality delonghi kitchen appliances including dishwasher.
• concrete floors so sound does not travel between floors
• 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms with media/study, all with built-ins master has a walk-in.
• 2 full bathrooms with a 3rd toilet on the living level.
• High ceilings, down lights and fans throughout (including the entertainment area).
• Extra wide garages. No banging the door here.
• 20m lap pool (solar heated for winter) with BBQ areas & gazebos
• Gate through to the council park for playing with the kids
• 2 min Arana hills shopping centre (Kmart, Coles, Aldi), 5min to Brookside & 12min to Westfield Chermside
• 3 min to Grovely Station (20min to Central), bus at the top of the hill on Plucks road
• 10km to CBD & 13Km to Brisbane Airport
Call the agent for an inspection. 0409 472 549
Note: some pictures are from displays of the exact same layout and size.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|