Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within Wakerley’s Manly Crest estate, this property exudes charm and character whilst offering a sense of sanctuary. This well-planned villa has a spacious open plan living room and kitchen layout which flows seamlessly through to the covered Alfresco entertainment terrace and garden.
The property features;
- Low set and all one level
- Large air-conditioned Living & Dining room with tiled floors
- Kitchen has new stainless appliances (Bosch stove top, Westinghouse dishwasher) and ample storage space
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with new carpets, built-in robes, ceiling fans and sunlit windows
- Air-conditioned Queen size main bedroom featuring ensuite bathroom (new tapware, cistern and shower head)
- Sleek main bathroom complete with separate bath and shower (new tapware and cistern)
- Single lock-up garage has internal access, (remote door) and laundry facilities
- Estate facilities include a large sparkling shared swimming pool and nature strip
Peacefully set in a convenient part of the complex, which is only a short stroll from the Mayfair Shopping Centre, quality schools, public transport and Mossvale parks and gardens. The ideal setting for families looking to downsize or for the astute investor, this would be a fantastic investment in a Brisbane “growth” suburb and within a well established, secure estate with solid onsite management.
Body Corporate levies $775 per quarter
Council rate $374 per quarter
Call us today to book an inspection or come along to our Saturday morning open home, but don’t miss out on this low set gem!