Fabulous design welcomes you as soon as you open the door. Secluded and quiet with all the creature comforts. This apartment offers the best of city fringe living without the hustle and bustle. With the train and the new Coorparoo Square complex with supermarkets, cinemas and great restaurants just a short stroll away you’ll be experiencing a lifestyle above and beyond the rest.
- A huge private balcony to maximise living space
- Walk in robe and luxury ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living areas
- Entertainer Kitchen features island bench, quality appliances, glass splashbacks and stone bench tops, huge pantry and loads of storage space.
- Recessed LED downlights
- Up to 35% cheaper utility costs compared to a standard dwelling
- A secure car park and lift access
- 21 visitor carparks on ground level to accommodate friends and family visits
- Video Intercom, secure access to all building entry points
- FIBRE SUPERFAST BROADBAND NETWORK – The fastest broadband in Australia at the cheapest price
- Netflix ready, Foxtel ready, free to air ready
- Amazing roof-top pool and entertainment area with spectacular views towards the city.
- The rooftop is also equipped with a kitchen and outdoor dining for the exclusive use of Orion residents
CLOSER TO THE CITY – CLOSER TO EVERYTHING YOU LOVE
- Located less than 4km to the CBD
- Coorparoo train station a few minutes walk away. Bus stop at door.
- 4 minute walk to Woolworths, Aldi, Coles, 8 cinema complex and restaurant precinct
- Minutes from the Gabba Stadium and South Bank
- Close proximity to 5 major hospitals, including the Mater and Princess Alexandra
- Bike paths lead straight from home to the city
Orion is the only hi-rise situated in its leafy surrounds. You’ll enjoy unobstructed views, a laid-back lifestyle with everything you need, all just a stroll away.
Come and have a look!
Contact- [email protected] or call 0438287778
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|