This contemporary near new townhouse presents a relaxed lifestyle and low maintenance living, ideal for first home buyers, empty nesters or investors. Conveniently close to all amenities you have everything at your doorstep.
This Northmarque Estate benefits from direct access to expansive parkland with established trees and BBQ.
Thanks to an open plan design with plenty of natural light, air conditioning and tiled floor, this is low maintenance living in style. The modern kitchen with white tiles offers stainless steel appliances including cooktop, dishwasher, and range hood with stone benchtops and ample cupboard space. This relaxed living area opens up onto the outdoor under covered patio where you can easily relax or entertain and have a direct access to a park!
The upper level of the home has four queen sized bedrooms that offer an abundance of natural light and include ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes; the main bedroom has air conditioning and a walk through robe into the modern ensuite. You also have a central bathroom upstairs to accommodate the rest of the family and guests.
Please note that the pictures are indicative only.
- Security screen door.
- A modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and fan forced oven, Caesar stone bench top.
- Air conditioned lounge, dining and kitchen area downstairs for year round comfort
- Four spacious carpeted bedrooms, three with built in robes, ceiling fans, screens on all windows and additional built in shelving . Master bedroom with walk through robe to modern ensuite and air conditioner.
- Two bathrooms upstairs, separate toilet downstairs
- Internal laundry and separate powder room
- Under covered outdoor patio
- One car remote lock up garage & one car under covered carport
- Pets on approval
This Unit is currently rented with long term tenants.
Thanks to a convenient access to major roads, rail and bus routes it has an ideal access to CBD, schools, popular shopping Centers and Brisbane Airport.
Please contact Michael for an inspection today or visit during our open home.
• Carseldine Central – 1km
• Carseldine Train Station – 2.2km
• Bus – 250m (which takes you to Carseldine Train Station or Chermside)
• Motorway – 2.5km (directs you to the Sunshine Coast)
• 25 minute drive into the CBD
• St Joseph’s Nudgee College – 6.3km
• Prince Charles Hospital – 6.9km
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||131|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|