This perfectly presented, spacious freestanding house is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within the beautifully maintained Marque on Manly complex, offering a relaxed lifestyle of privacy and convenience.
The large, open plan living area flows effortlessly through to an outdoor covered entertainment patio which overlooks a well maintained fully fenced and private back yard. Perfect for children and pets!
This property has room to move with both a large lounge room with attached study nook, plus a tiled dining room adjoining the kitchen.
The kitchen’s modern stainless steel appliances and spacious bench-tops compliment the property’s white interior palette.
Property Feature Summary
- Large carpeted lounge room with attached study nook
- Separate tiled dining room adjoining the kitchen.
- Kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, open benchtops and large fridge space
- Three generous-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and lots of storage
- Master bedroom includes ensuite with large shower
- Ducted air conditioning throughout with additional ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Fully-fenced grassed backyard
- Laundry directly opening to the yard and clothes line
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, plus two driveway parks
The area offers near-by private and public schools and great shopping facilities.
Moreton Bay College and Mayfair Village Shopping Centre are within walking distance.
With the Gateway motorway a mere 4.5km away and public transport right outside the complex.
This property would suit first time home buyers and investors alike.
Body Corporate which includes Admin Fund, Sinking Fund & Insurance is approximately $766.00 per quarter.
Rates are approximately $374.50 per quarter.
Inspections available by appointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|