This spacious modern townhouse is situated in a quiet position in Wynnum on the Bay. With its north and easterly aspect and only one immediate joined neighbour it will make an ideal addition to an investor’s property portfolio or a perfect home for anyone who wants a relaxed lifestyle.
This townhouse features -
• An expansive, tiled, air conditioned open plan lounge dining room leading to a private courtyard.
• A modern functional kitchen with ceramic cook top and nearly new range hood and dishwasher.
• The laundry features a generously sized storage cupboard.
• Three spacious, carpeted bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
• Ensuite to master bedroom.
• The main bathroom has a shower, toilet and vanity.
• A single garage with remote control door.
• Ample under stair storage.
• The private, leafy courtyard ideal for entertaining completes this desirable property.
Wynnum on the Bay features resort style gardens, a sparkling swimming pool, security gates, CCTV and professional onsite managers. The complex wraps around a large council park equipped with gym and playground equipment. It is directly accessed through a coded gate. No roads to cross. Desexed pets are welcome with body corporate approval.
This complex is very conveniently situated within walking distance of Wynnum Plaza shopping centre, the Wynnum Community Health Centre (Gundu Pa) and primary and high schools. Child care centres and medical, dental and veterinary surgeries are a short distance away.
Public transport is easily accessible and the Gateway and M1 are easily accessed.
Enjoy a game of golf? The Wynnum Golf Club and other sporting clubs are close by as well as a range of restaurants and cafes. The fabulous Wynnum Manly waterfront with all it has to offer is just a few minutes drive away.
Open homes are conducted in accordance with Queensland Health directives. All visitors need to sign in using the Queensland check in app and masks must be worn.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||219|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|