This beautifully renovated 2 bedroom home is located in a prime elevated position with Brisbane city views.
This nice family home is also situated close to the train station, shopping centres, schools, cafes and parks.
Inspect this home and you may fall in love with it.
The combination of nothing to do but move in to a lovely 2 bedroom home in one of Brisbane’s most touted it’ suburbs.
A modern kitchen with gas cook top opens to a spacious air conditioned living area.
Two spacious bedrooms both with ceiling fans.
A stunningly renovated bathroom needs to be seen.
Plenty of out door space for relaxing and entertaining (including a mango tree).
Features include but are not limited to:
• Light filled open plan living encapsulating the city views
• Modern kitchen with gas cook top and clever storage
• Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Large main carpeted bedroom with New York style built in robe
• Polished timber floors
• Plenty of storage under the house and back shed
• Ceiling fans throughout and air conditioned lounge
• Large sunny, child and pet friendly backyard with two big mango trees
• A short walk to Murarrie train station, Cannon Hill shopping centre (Coles, Woolworth, Kmart, etc.), schools, cafes and parks
• A 5 minute drive to trendy Bulimba restaurants and shops, the city lifestyle is so close without being imposing.
Call for a inspection of this great value home.
Pets considered on application
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|