This impeccably presented, freestanding villa is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within the beautifully maintained Manly Crest Estate, offering a relaxed lifestyle of privacy and convenience.
The large, open plan, air-conditioned living area flows effortlessly through to an outdoor covered entertainment patio equipped with outdoor blinds, overlooking a perfectly landscaped, fully fenced private back-yard.
Perfect for children and pets!
Property Feature Summary
- Newly painted interior
- New blinds throughout
- New air-conditioner units in living area & master bedroom
- Large tiled open plan living/dining area
- Fully renovated kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances
- Kitchen has an abundance of soft-close cabinetry and plenty of bench-top space
- Main bathroom complete with bath and separate shower
- Three generous-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, lots of storage and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom is air-conditioned with a generous ensuite
- Fully-fenced landscaped back garden with a garden shed
- Beautifully landscaped front garden
- Security screens
- Single lock-up garage has internal access, (remote door)
- Laundry facilities within garage with direct access to the back-yard and clothes line
- Estate facilities include a large sparkling shared swimming pool and nature strip
All of this located just off Moss Road within close proximity to the following;
The Mayfair Shopping Village, which includes doctors’ and dentists’ rooms (200m)
The Moss Road parks and gardens area (200m)
Access to public transport (100m)
Schools (kindy, state and private) – Moreton Bay College (500m)
The Manly Harbour Village and coffee precinct (6 minute drive)
Enjoy the serenity of the suburbs whilst being conveniently positioned to access;
The Brisbane CBD (only 12km straight down Manly/Wynnum Road)
The Brisbane International and Domestic airport terminals (15 minute drive)
The Gateway Motorway (5 minute drive) to both Gold and Sunshine Coasts
The ideal setting for families looking to downsize, retirees or for the astute investor.
This would be a fantastic investment in a Brisbane “growth” suburb and within a well-established, secure estate with solid onsite management.
Body Corporate levies $775 per quarter
Council rate $406 per quarter
Inspections available by appointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|