Modern and spacious townhouse in a quiet Complex with North-facing aspect, making the living areas warm and light, all year round. Only 800m away is the Richlands Train and Bus Station offering a 20 minutes commute to the City. The Centenary Motorway on-ramps is a 2min drive away – easy access to the City and Ipswich and Gold Coast. There are 2 Shopping Centers within walking distance with Woolworths Supermarket, BWS liquor store, Anytime Fitness gym, Zaraffas Cafe and Medical Center and other popular fast food outlets. A new Shopping Retail outlet is currently being built in the old Masters Building right next door to the Complex.
This two storey unit is only 6 years old and has been well maintained.
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with stone bench tops
• Electric Stove, Rangehood Exhaust fan and 4 x element Cook top
• Electricity powered hot water
• Economical dishwasher with multiple cycles to select from
• Master bedroom with ensuite, large wardrobes and balcony overlooking backyard
• Plus 2 more double bedrooms with BI closets
• Main family bathroom with shower and bath-tub and toilet
• Carpet upstairs and tiles throughout downstairs
• Air conditioning unit downstairs in lounge
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Separate toilet downstairs
• Internal separate laundry room which also opens to backyard
• Small patio and easy to maintain backyard (lawn and garden) with laundry line – outdoor entertaining
• Single Lock Up Garage
• NBN ready
• Good size communal in-ground swimming pool and facilities – maintained by Onsite Management
• Body Corp levies are about $2800/year, Council rates about $1200/year
An excellent investment opportunity with long term tenants currently residing in the property. It is renting between $360 – $370/week and it is sought after by lots of renters as it is conveniently located and spacious. If preferred you can also enjoy the space yourself!
The photos and floorplan provide a great “first look” however you must see it to really appreciate it!
Please check on-line for Scheduled Open Homes – you will need to register by sending an email/text. We can also arrange a Private Viewing if you cannot make it to the scheduled Open Homes – please call/email to arrange
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|