• Two-storey house with park nearby – great views!
• Bright open-plan living which is well designed including media room upstairs
• Tiled dining & kitchen area – open plan with split system air-conditioning.
Stone bench with island and dual sink area, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher & microwave space Pantry, plenty of cupboards and decent size for a fridge.
• Fully-fenced backyard lawn – pets considered on application
• Generous master bedroom including air conditioning and walk in robe with shelving.
• Ensuite toilet and shower plus separate toilet room
• Spacious carpeted bedrooms with fans and built-in robes
• Bathroom upstairs and Powder room downstairs (Includes Gas Water Heating)
• Double lock up remote control garage with space for 2 cars in the driveway
This is a beautifully designed home in Gainsborough Greens that is situated in a highly desirable area, close to local shopping centres, motorway and schools. This is where you can just drive home, everything works, enjoy the freedom, have a bike/stroll around the walkways, visit the new Bimbimba park, get away to Mt. Tamborine or even play golf at Gainsborough Greens. Gainsborough State School will be opening next year for primary students too.
Consider the time – 2 minutes to Pimpama Junction, schools including Kings College, St Joseph College, Pimpama City Shopping Centre, 10 minutes to train stations or Movie World, Wet ’n Wild and Dreamworld or Gold Coast City Marina, 20 minutes to Westfield and other major shopping malls. It is basically halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast if you are commuting. The suburb has upgraded its infrastructure and there are major developments coming including new sports fields, parks and road expansion.
Call 0402669700 today for an appointment to have a personal inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||255|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|