Welcome to city-style living at The Marc Apartments Kangaroo Point. This exceptional 2-bedroom residence has been designed for entertaining whilst also offering a lifestyle of unmatched convenience.
With 90m2 of space this well devised floor plan features light-filled living and dining areas which transition to the balcony. The outdoor balcony is perfect for hosting friends and family with a lovely outlook.
Easy access to Brisbane’s city shopping, vibrant nightlife precincts and numerous lifestyle hotspots. Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park is just minute away from the apartment. Thornton Street ferry is less than 500m away which take you to South Bank or New Farm Park. Close to prestigious schools, Anglican Church Grammar. Brisbane airport is 17 minutes drive via Clem 7 Tunnel.
Over nine levels, The Marc incorporates 69 apartments with a secure basement car park. From the residents only recreation deck on level 9, stunning vistas stretch out in all directions & watch the sunset or the annual River Fire.
Some key features of this apartment are:
- 2 bedrooms
- Built-In Wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and breakfast bar.
- European Stainless-steel kitchen appliances
- Air conditioning
- Living areas tiled & bedrooms carpeted
- Private balcony
- Recreation & BBQ deck on the roof top
- Secure building with lift access Intercom system
- 50m – Bus stops
- 200m – Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park
- 500m – Thornton Street Ferry Terminal
- 900m – The Gabba
- 1.1km – Mater Hospital Brisbane
- 1.2km – Brisbane CBD
- East Brisbane State School
- St Joseph’s Primary School
- Anglican Church Grammar School
To make an appointment to inspect this apartment call the Onsite
Sales Agents now on 0435 997 664.