If its space you need in an incredibly convenient and highly sought after location then look no further than this huge, three story townhouse! Featuring an open plan living and dining area opening out to the balcony with water views, as well as a large, fully tiled living area or teenagers retreat or 4th bedroom with study on the bottom floor flowing through to the backyard connected to the water. This modern water front villa offers a low maintenance opportunity for the home occupier or astute investor.
The property is central to major facilities on the Gold Coast. Offering low maintenance living coupled with a highly desired location to Bond University, Varsity Lakes CBD minutes away and only a short drive to Robina Town Centre and popular Gold Coast beaches, this property is desirable to investors. There is current long term lease in place with very good return. The rental income can go up to approximately $750 per week at current rental market. The rental demand is high for properties within this complex due to its convenience, facilities and location.
The complex offers all Residents facilities such as a resort pool, heated spa, BBQ facilities, recreation room, gym, sauna, lap pool and Onsite Management.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, built-in robes to second and third bedroom
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in-robe and water views
- Large fully tiled 4th bedroom with study or rumpus or second living area
- 3 bathrooms – ensuite to master bedroom, large main bathroom with bath
- Spacious kitchen with water views, stone bench-tops and stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioning in lounge
- Ceiling fans in each room
- Open plan living and dining area
- Balcony off lounge and main bedroom with water views
- Double, remote access garage
COMPLEX FACILITIES INCLUDES:
- Resort Style Pool
- Lap Pool
- Kids pool
- Spa and Sauna
- Fully equipped gym
- BBQ area
- Function/community room
- Secure gated entry
- Visitor parking
- Body Corporate: Approx. $89 per week
- Rental Return: Currently approx. $750 per week
- Water Rates: Approx. $490 per quarter
- Council Rates: Approx. $1940 annual
Important Notice: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Rain & Horn or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||440|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||424|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|