Immaculate 4 years old townhouse with Air conditioning, only 5 mins walk to shops, parks, schools and buses into Brisbane Southbank and CBD. Conveniently close to Griffith University, Queen Elizabeth II Hospital and local TAFE. Acacia Fields is a quiet and friendly residential community.
- 3 good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom has en-suite, balcony and air conditioning
- Air conditioned open-plan living, dining and kitchen
- Kitchen includes stainless steel dishwasher, oven, ceramic stove top and range-hood
- Single garage with remote access. Room for 2nd car in the driveway
- Private undercover courtyard garden with side gate access
- Onsite Property Manager
- Beautifully maintained shared gardens
- Gym Room
- BBQ area
- Visitors Parking available
To make your private appointment, please call the onsite manager, and please visit our onsite office at unit 1/433 Watson Road Acacia Ridge before all advertised inspection times.
Care has been taken to choose photos that represent the unit, although internal photos shown have been taken at another unit with a similar layout onsite at Acacia Fields.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$358 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|