This as-new 3 bedroom air-conditioned townhouse is located in the beautiful and quiet Acacia Fields complex. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, this convenient location is just 5 mins walk to Beaudesert Road Acacia Marketplace Shops (Woolworths and Aldi) and adjacent to My Lady of Fatima Catholic School. The bus stop route 117 into Brisbane city is just across the road. You will be impressed by the lifestyle and value this home has to offer! Call Carmen today to organise your private inspection.
- Air conditioned open-plan living, dining and kitchen
- 3 good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom has air conditioning and en-suite
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, oven, ceramic stove top and range-hood
- Single garage with remote access. Room for 2nd car in the driveway
- Private undercover courtyard garden with dual-side gate access
- Onsite Property Manager
- Beautifully maintained shared gardens
- Gym Room
- BBQ area
- Visitors Parking available
The meeting point for all inspections is our onsite office located at unit 1, first unit on the left side upon entering the complex.
Upmost care has been taken to choose photos that represent the unit, although internal photos shown have been taken at another unit with a similar layout onsite at Acacia Fields.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$368 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|