Offering relaxed and easy-living, bright and breezy open plan lounge and dining room flowing out to a front balcony, perfectly situated to truly provide easy indoor/outdoor living. The eye-catching entertainers kitchen features stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances with induction cooktop. New carpets throughout. Rich warm tones with an abundance of natural light and well thought out spaces mean this contemporary townhouse will truly tick all your boxes.
Features at a glance
• Open plan living & dining room
• Generous kitchen with stone benchtops
• Large master suite with private courtyard & modern bathroom
• 2 further generous sized bedrooms with built ins
• Split unit aircon & fans throughout
• Internal remote control large double garage
• Additional internal Storage behind garage over 20 square metres
McDowall State School Catchment Walk to ’Northside Christian College
Walk to bus, shops and restaurants. Just 2.5km to trendy Everton Park shopping and dining precinct and a 10 minute drive to Westfield Chermside shopping centre 15 minute drive to the airport.
All this and just 9.5km to the city.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$423 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|