This is without a doubt the best buy around! Be sure to put this property on your shortlist!
A rare opportunity to purchase a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom town house with both a single lock up garage and 2 additional car spaces.
Located 5 mins from Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital, Train Station, CBUS Stadium, Mudgeeraba Village, Firth Park, and M1 with Public Transport at the gate. Adjacent to All Saints Anglican School (one of the top schools on the Gold Coast) as well as St. Michaels Catholic college, Merrimac Primary School and several other private and public schools.
15 min drive to world class beaches, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach and the casino.
- Extremely low body corporate ($40 p/wk) (after discount)
- 3 large bedrooms, master with air conditioning, walk-in robe and en-suite bathroom
- Balcony off master bedroom
- 2 bathrooms (main bathroom with bath and separate shower)
- 3 Toilets (2 upstairs & 1 down stairs)
- 3 car accommodation (single lockup garage with internal access) plus 2 driveway parks
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with air conditioning, separate laundry opening to a fully enclosed back yard
- Spacious kitchen with a large corner pantry, plenty of cupboards & bench space
- Room for a dishwasher
- Storage under stairs
- Small complex (41 units)
- Elevated with excellent breezes
- Tenanted property (lease ends 21 November 2022)
- Electric hot water system
- Fly screens & security screens
- Land area 153 square metres. Internal area 134 square metres
- Rates & Water Rates approx $3800 pa
- Rental potential between $530 – $550 per week
- The complex includes an in-ground swimming pool with a beach end and a huge recreational area
- Peace, tranquillity and wide open space are a feature of this well managed complex You will search long and hard to find a property that offers everything you are getting here for such a great price.
Inspection by appointment, 24 hours notice required for the tenant
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||52 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||63 %|