Located in popular Gordon Park this high-set home offers an exceptional opportunity to enter a sought after market. Situated on a 410m2 block this character filled house oozes with potential featuring timber floors and VJ walls as well as pressed tin ceilings. The functional layout of the property gives you options to add value by raising up and extending from the rear (STCA).
Both bedrooms are spacious with high ceilings, main bedroom is air conditioned.
Position is everything and the options are endless.
Secure, convenient, lifestyle close to schools, transport and shopping centers. Brisbane’s newest north side bus terminal is only a stroll away offering frequent services to the CBD during peak hour. Great street appeal and loads of potential mean this property will impress.
• 2 generous bedrooms
• Double glazed windows for low noise levels and improved heating and cooling efficiency
• Large, practical kitchen
• Open plan Lounge / Dining
• Warm polished timber floors and high ceilings
• Pressed steel ceilings/ traditional fret work
• 3 split system air conditioning units
• Large rear entertaining deck
• Fully fenced yard
• Plenty of Storage underneath
• Parking for at least 2 cars in front yard possible to park further cars at back and under deck.
• Close to Kedron Brook bike way and recreation areas
With so many great shopping options all nearby including Stafford City, Lutwyche Central and Westfield Chermside. Great cafés and coffee shops all within walking distance from the front door and your daily commute to the CBD will be a breeze only 6km away. With immediate access to arterial roads taking you in any direction north or south to our beautiful beaches, makes this property a must to inspect.
Don’’t miss out.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|