This is a large space apartment with high ceilings at the heart of Fortitude Valley. The property of the location also offer you some of Brisbane’s best shopping, dining and entertainment and within close to Brunswick Street and Merthyr Village. It also offers easy access to public transport, the river, and CBD.
The property is Level 4/ 38 Warner Street, Fortitude Valley. Rare warehouse high ceilings style 2 bedroom luxury apartment, timber floor in Iconic McWhirters Building.
Spacious 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 huge study, 1 balconies, air conditioned, unfurnished apartment in McWhirters Building!
CALL for an immediate inspection NOW!
- 2 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master with ensuite and WIR
- Large living room
- Open plan living with 16 foot high ceilings
- Quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, Ariston oven & dishwasher.
- Big entertaining balconies
- Plenty storage room under the stairwell
- TPG Fibre Internet and NBN available in the building
- Onsite management, security and CCTV
- Retail area includes Doctor, Dentist, bank, greengrocer, butcher, specialty food shops, newsagent, hairdresser, barber, cafes & restaurants.
- Bus stop and taxis downstairs, covered walkway to railway station.
- Walk to Chinatown, CBD, Emporium, James St, theatres, restaurants, galleries and night life.
- Nearby schools.
Please call 0401 497673 to schedule an inspection. After hour inspection can be arranged by appointment!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|