Coorparoo is only four kilometres from the city and has become a sought-after location for professionals looking for a shorter commute, generous apartments and unique homes as well as families taking advantage of the nearby quality schooling.
This apartment is located in Langlands Close apartments, a well established complex. The complex offers open plan living, with pool, gym and sauna facilities for the use of residents. The internal gardens provide a relaxing environment to come home to – you feel like you’re living in a resort! Walking distance to cinemas, shops, cafes, transport and schools, yet less than 5kms from the CBD, you’ll save on transport costs.
Recently renovated, this apartment has new tiled flooring. The balcony off the lounge is perfect for the morning coffee, overlooking the gardens and providing a tranquil outlook. This apartment offers 2 good size bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and 2 bathrooms . The kitchen has granite benches, with generous size cupboard storage and pantry. The lounge dining is open plan, tiled with recently updated Mitsubishi A/C giving it a clean modern look. The balcony space is a good size so you can enjoy alfresco dining with friends whilst overlooking the gardens and taking advantage of the cool breezes.
Apartment features include:
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Second bedroom that can fit a queen size bed with built in
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher granite bench tops & lots of storage
- Separate internal laundry
- Open plan living area, leading onto large covered balcony
- Quiet secure with pool, BBQ, gym and sauna
- Secure FREE underground parking. Off street visitor parking
- NBN and pay TV access
- Onsite Management
- Communal garden spaces
- Restaurants – Factory 51, Flute,
- Dendy Cinema
- Coles, Woolworths & Aldi
- Public and private schools