PLEASE READ FULL DETAILS OF THIS AD.
Applicants MUST have NRAS Reference Number/Registration letter
Inspect / view: please provide us with your Full name, NRAS Number, Email address and Mobile phone number in order to book an inspection
Photo ID and documents required at inspections:
- 100 points of ID: Current Driver Licence, Passport, Medicare card, Vehicle rego etc.
- Current proof of income: 3 Latest Payslips, Centrelink Income Statement, Tax return, Tax Assessment Notice, Bank statement etc.
- A copy of your NRAS registration letter
All documentation is to be given to the property manager at the viewing/inspection date.
Applications can only be accepted from those who have viewed the property.
Apply: application form will be handed to you after inspection.
3Bd + 2.5Bth + Double Lock Up Garage + 2Air-con + Pool + Courtyard + Garden
Available to move in: 19th August, 2019
Length of lease: 6 month, 1 year or more
Viewing/Inspection / applying: by appointment
Deposit: $1,704 (first 2 weeks rent + bond 4 weeks)
- Low maintenance, perfectly positioned to all amenities including the local shops, Westfield, IKEA, Costco, restaurants, schools, childcare, bus stop, parks and the 2 train stations in Mango Hill.
- Contemporary design townhouse
- Roomy Halpine Lake Townhomes Complex
- 3 good size bedrooms upstairs all with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Large master with ensuite & air-con
- Open plan tiled dining & living downstairs with air-con & powder room & study nook
- Stainless steel appliances kitchen, 4x burner town gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
- Remote Single Lock Up Garage with internal access
- Keypad main front door
- Fly/security screens, smoke alarms
- Separate internal laundry
- Under stairs storage, linen cupboard, broom closet
- Private garden with gate direct access from dining and front pathway to front road
- Central concreted courtyard with cloths line and side gate
- Town gas instantaneous hot water system
- Individual meters utilities
- Sorry no pet, smoking outdoor only
- Share In ground Pool, under shade BBQ area & car wash bay
For Rent by Complex Manager of Halpine Lake Townhomes Complex
*photos of an identical design / mirror image / similar properties
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, the agent will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$358 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|