TOWNHOUSE LOCATED IN SECURE COMMUNITY AND GREEN ENVIRONMENT
This contemporary townhouse presents a relaxed lifestyle and low maintenance living. Nicely decorated and situated conveniently close to all amenities. Great demand for investment or make this your family home with 4 bedrooms 2 bathroom and 2 car spaces. This townhouse represents a prime opportunity to live on one of Brisbane’s emerging suburban addresses.
- All modern stainless steel appliances throughout the spacious kitchen area including dishwasher and fan forced oven.
- Four large bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and air conditioning , and 3 additional bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and additional shelving.
- Two generous modern bathrooms
- Three toilets for extra guest comfort
- Air conditioned open plan kitchen, living and dining downstairs
- Brand new hot water system
- NBN connection
- Carpet and tiles
- Low maintenance yard with built in patio area with covered outdoor entertainment area for outdoor living
- 1 Lock up garage with remote & 1 undercover carport
- Security screen door at front door
- Fully fenced
Currently rented at $440 per week with long term tenants.
The complex is built amongst peaceful, landscaped parklands, including a Barbecue area for all residents to utilize and enjoy.
Close to schools, child care centers, medical centers, restaurants and numerous amenities.
Short walk to Carseldine Railway Station, bus stops on Cowie road or Saturday Farmers Markets.
5 minutes drive to Aspley CBD, including restaurants, Coles Hypermarket and specialty shops.
10 minute drive to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre.
20 minute drive to Brisbane CBD or Brisbane Airport via airport link tunnel
- DON’T DELAY, CALL MICHAEL TODAY FOR AN INSPECTION!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|