AN AFFORDABLE DREAM – STUNNING FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT – CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
This bright north/east facing townhouse represents quiet convenience with style.
Some of the features of this low maintenance & beautifully presented property include:
• Separate Kitchen, plenty of cupboards & double pantry with Stainless Steel appliances
• Access to sunny fully fenced backyard from dining and lounge rooms
• Second car space with pergola
• R/C Air con in main living
• Large main bedroom, spacious built-in robe with triple mirrored doors
• 2nd & 3rd queen size bedrooms with built in robes
• Separate powder room
• R/C Air con in main bedroom
• BRAND NEW CARPET
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Large 250lt HWS
• 20 metre lap pool with large swimming out area
• Separate 2-Bay undercover car wash area with own water tank
• Visitor car parking
• Rental Appraisal $470 per week
Location counts! and this little gem is situated just a stroll from the village, playing fields, schools and daycare, with only 4 minutes drive to Rail, Hospital, and the excitement of Robina Town Centre – the new CBD of the Gold Coast. Bus stop around the corner. This townhouse is ideal for small families, retirees and executive couples alike, and currently tenanted with rising rents makes this property a supreme opportunity for investors as well as Owner occupiers.
General information – Mudgeeraba is a small heritage pocket with quaint rural village appeal yet offers the convenience of major supermarkets, restaurants and specialty shops. Mudgeeraba is only minutes to world renowned Gold Coast beaches, major tourist venues and some of the best schools and golf courses the Gold Coast has to offer.
Call us now to arrange an inspection or to request more information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||200|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|