Langlands Close Apartments offers everything you could possibly need – pool, gym, sauna and your own big parkland area to enjoy. Overlooking the gardens, you’ll feel like you’re in a tropical paradise whilst close to all the amenities you need. Centrally located in the heart of Coorparoo you can leave the car at home, with, shops, cafes, schools and public transport all within short walking distance.
This apartment offers 2 big bedrooms and 2 bathrooms both with built in wardrobes. The kitchen has granite benches and has been recently being updated with new appliances as well as offering plenty of cupboard storage. The lounge dining is open plan with a gorgeous timber plank floor, giving it a clean modern look. The balcony space is a good size so you can enjoy alfresco dining with friends whilst overlooking the gardens and enjoying the cool breezes. A new air conditioner has also recently been installed in the bedroom so your guaranteed of being cool throughout the year.
Apartment features include:
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe and air conditioning
- Second bedroom that can fit a queen size bed with built in and bathroom
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher granite bench tops & lots of storage
- Separate internal laundry equipped with dryer
- Open plan living area, leading onto large balcony
- Quiet secure with pool, BBQ, gym and sauna
- Secure FREE underground parking. Off street visitor parking
- NBN and pay TV access
- Onsite Management
- Communal garden spaces
- Coles, Woolworths & Aldi
- Train & Bus,
- Bike ways and Parklands
- Dendy Cinema
- Restaurants – Factory 51, Flute
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||160|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|