Are you looking for a home without stairs in the well managed Bentley Park complex, close to all amenities? This delightful villa in a quiet cul-de-sac fits the brief, whether you are looking to downsize, are a first home buyer or want to continue the sound investment plan which this unit currently provides.
• The light and bright tiled living area opens onto a spacious, grassed, fully fenced rear yard
• The family bathroom offers convenience by being 2-way from the master bedroom and the hallway
• The kitchen provides ample storage and bench space and comes equipped with a gas cook top, electric oven and a dishwasher
• Natural gas powers the hot water system.
• Air conditioning cools the living area and ceiling fans service the carpeted bedrooms.
• All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
• Parking is provided for 1 car on the driveway and another in the single, internal access garage
If location is driving your search you will find this property hard to fault.
• Three highly regarded private schools are very close by.
• Varsity Lakes train station is a short stroll away, the bus stop is at the front entrance and the M1 north access is at the nearby intersection.
• M1 south, the beautiful Burleigh Beach and Robina Shopping Centre which offers the many desired retail outlets, restaurants, cafes and movie theatres are a short drive away.
• Woolworths’ supermarket, medical centres and other retail outlets are in easy walking or driving distance too.
Bentley Park offers residents efficient onsite managers/rental agents and the security of gates which are closed at night. Resort style facilities include a large pool, well maintained gym,tennis court and BBQ area. The complex is pet friendly for 1 small pet with body corporate approval. Body Corporate levies are $61 per week.
Reedy Creek is the top performing rental suburb on the Gold Coast, according to CoreLogic, with an average gross return on investment of 6.8%. High calibre tenants are easy to source for rental units in Bentley Park and rent of $395 per week is being achieved for this property at present.
Please contact Sandra, the sales agent and onsite manager, to arrange your personal viewing of this desirable property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|