Looking for a great cash flow positive investment or a comfortable home? Either way this stunning property would be a great buy!
Built in 6 years ago, this modern townhouse is located in the Woogaroo Green complex in the much sought after Forest Lake precinct. It is in a quiet, convenient location just a stroll to schools, childcare, shops, and express bus to the city and the popular Forest Lake recreational and environmental area, and with ready access to major highways.
• Locates in local best school-Grand Avenue School-catchment
• Walking distance to bus stops, local shops, local schools, childcare
• Minutes driving to access to major highways, such as M5, M7 and M2
• Solid steel frame construction with Colourbond roof
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
• Two tiled full bathrooms upstairs and an extra toilet downstairs
• Spacious, tiled, air conditioned, open plan living and dining area
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, multi-function oven, ceramic cook-top, range hood, as well as pantry and plenty of cupboards.
• Spacious internal laundry
• Single remote-control lock-up garage with internal access.
• Fully security screened and energy efficient
• Fully fenced backyard with covered pergola
• Dedicated, friendly on-site managers in place to keep the complex well-maintained
• Wonderful long-term tenant in place paying $360 PW
• Gross yield over 6%
Don’t miss your opportunity to own this great value townhouse! Contact the Onsite Manager Kevin on 0405 416 826 to book in a Private Inspection.
Pictures are for display purposes only and not necessarily of the actual listed unit but of a very similar unit.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|