Onsite managers 0402669700
• Two storey townhouse for easy living
• Bright open-plan living which is well designed
• Tiled Dining and Lounge combined with a modern kitchen (new appliances)
• Air-conditioned downstairs
• Master bedroom including air conditioning
• Ensuite toilet and shower plus separate toilet room
• Low maintenance, fully-fenced courtyard (pets generally NOT approved)
• Bathroom upstairs and Powder room downstairs (Gas Water Heating)
• Carpeted bedrooms with fans and built-in robes
• NBN Ready!
• Single lock up remote control garage with space for a car on the driveway
• Complex pool and grounds professionally maintained with Security Cameras
Come to the manager’s unit 35 (370 Gainsborough Dr) where you need to sign in first before viewing.
Check out our website www.gainsboroughviews.com.au
Welcome to your new community. This is where you can just drive home, everything works, enjoy the freedom, relax in the communal pool, have a bike/stroll around the walkways, visit the parks, get away to Mt. Tamborine or even play golf at Gainsborough Greens.
Consider the time – 2 minutes to Pimpama Junction, schools including Kings College, St Joseph College, Pimpama City Shopping Centre, 10 minutes to train stations or Movie World, Wet n Wild and Dreamworld or Gold Coast City Marina, 20 minutes to Westfield and other major shopping malls. It is basically halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast if you are commuting. The suburb has upgraded its infrastructure and there are major developments coming including new sports fields, parks and road expansion. Now is your opportunity to move in at the right time.
Call today for an appointment to have a personal inspection.
*Photos of townhouse & surroundings is indicative and example only. Includes nearby amenities
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||221|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|