Amazing value 4 bedroom home located in a quiet, friendly street. Windsor State School, the train station and parks all within easy walking distance!
This charming Queenslander has recently been painted inside and out giving it a new, fresh feel! The property also features the following:
- Open plan living and dining
- New, modern kitchen with walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher!
- Easy to maintain polished timber floorboards throughout
- Ceiling fans in living and bedrooms
- Front bedroom opens out to an extra balcony space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite
- Massive backyard with plenty of space for the kids or fur babies! (pets already approved!)
- Ample downstairs storage and car parking
Water also included in the rent!
This property won’t be available for long! Contact us now to book your inspection or obtain a rental application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$399 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
St Mary of the Cross School
|10 Grafton Street Windsor QLD 4030||Primary||Non-Government||0.47 km|
Windsor State School
|Harris Street Windsor QLD 4030||Primary||Government||0.67 km|
|Arethusa College Windsor||Special||Non-Government||0.91 km|
Holy Cross School
St Margaret's Anglican Girls School
|11 Petrie Street Ascot QLD 4007||Combined||Non-Government||1.37 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.