Are you looking for a private garden oasis in the well managed Bentley Park complex close to all amenities? This delightful villa will fit the bill whether you are looking to downsize, are a first home buyer or want a sound investment opportunity.
• The light and bright tiled and carpeted living area opens onto a well cared for rear yard, perfect for relaxing, entertaining or enjoying the garden.
• Both bedrooms are a generous size with the added convenience of the family bathroom being 2-way from the master bedroom and the hallway.
• The kitchen provides ample storage and bench space and comes equipped with a gas cook top, electric oven and a dishwasher.
• Natural gas powers the hot water system.
• Air conditioning cools the living area and fans service the 2 bedrooms.
• Parking is provided for 1 car on the driveway and another in the single, internal access garage.
If location is driving your search you will find this property hard to fault.
• Three highly regarded private schools are very close by.
• Varsity Lakes train station is a short stroll away, the bus stop is at the front entrance and the M1 north access is at the nearby intersection.
• M1 south, the beautiful Burleigh Beach and Robina Shopping Centre which offers so many desired retail outlets, restaurants, cafes and movie theatres are a short drive away.
• Woolworths’ supermarket, medical centres and other retail outlets are in easy walking or driving distance too.
Bentley Park offers residents efficient onsite managers/rental agents and the security of gates which are closed at night. Resort style facilities include a large pool, well maintained gym,tennis court and BBQ area. The complex is pet friendly for 1 small pet with body corporate approval. Body Corporate levies are $62 per week.
Reedy Creek is the top performing rental suburb on the Gold Coast, according to CoreLogic, with an average gross return on investment of 6.8%. High calibre tenants are easy to source for rental units in Bentley Park and rent of $400 per week is achievable for this unit.
Please contact Sandra, the sales agent and onsite manager, to arrange your personal viewing of this desirable property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|