This gorgeous 3 bedroom, air-conditioned townhouse is surrounded by beautifully maintained onsite gardens. You will be charmed by the lifestyle offered at Acacia Fields and all within walking distance to Woolworths, Aldi, your choice of schools and parks. Get to know your new neighbours, because Acacia Fields offers an onsite common area, gym room, BBQ space, and onsite Property Manager, all for your convenience. Perfect for the busy young family or couple.
The house itself has a private courtyard with side access, plenty of storage, and the all important 3 bedrooms. Air conditioning will make your life a lot more comfortable in the upcoming summer. With only a 25 minute drive into the Brisbane CBD, you will be hard-pressed to find a better value.
- Master bedroom with en-suite, air conditioning and large mirrored wardrobe
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- Open plan living area downstairs has air conditioning and sliding door to undercover private patio
- Family bathroom with full-size bathtub
- Kitchen has electric Westinghouse appliances, oven, dishwasher, stove, range-hood
- Single car garage with remote control access
- Balcony off master bedroom
- Additional car park on driveway
- Laundry and separate toilet downstairs
- Plenty of storage space
- The convenience of an onsite Property Manager
- Shared gardens with BBQ area and complementary gym room
You are welcome to call us to arrange your personal tour of the premises today!
Important – please visit the office onsite at unit 1 at time of inspection to register your interest. Photos used are taken at a neighbouring unit with the same floorplan and are not a direct representation.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$358 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|