This townhouse is under 4• • years of age it impressive in design and size with generous space for both couples and small families. The Vista Green complex is nestled on the border of Forest Lake and Ellen Grove, Brisbane close to the forest lake shopping centre, state and high schools, and a 2 minute drive to the Logan and Centenary Highways.
Vista Green is a beautifully landscaped residential complex; the townhouse has three large bedrooms and is only 2km (3 minute drive) from the centre of Forest Lake, Brisbane. The complex has 193 townhouses with 190 rented out by the on site professional property managers. The unit is fully tenanted and is rented for $349.00 per week.
The townhouse offers an open plan living and dining area, with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs (main bathroom has a bath) and a separate toilet downstairs. The townhouse has a split system reverse-cycle air conditioning to both the living area and master bedroom with the other 2 bedrooms fitted with ceiling fans. All bedrooms carpeted with built in robes. There is car parking for 2 cars, one garaged and one in the driveway. Photos are representative only as all townhouses are the same.
• 3 Bedrooms • Large storage spaces • Separate laundry
• 2.5 Bathrooms • Security screens & vertical blinds • Essa Stone top benches
• Air-conditioned • Dishwasher • Remote controlled lock-up garage
• Open living areas • Covered patio • European Stainless-steel appliances
• Fully tiled & carpeted • Ceramic cook top • 6 Years Structural guarantee
On Site Manager – 20 CCTV cameras
Are you looking for a place to call home or are you looking for a great investment – either way you cannot go wrong with this townhouse.
Location Key Details
• 250m – Bus stops
• 1.2km – Grand Avenue State School
• 2.7km – Forest Lake Village Shopping Centre
• 2.9km – Forest Lake State High School
• 3.2km – St John’s Anglican College
• 4.5km – Richlands Train station
• 19.4km – Westfield Garden City
• 22.7km – Brisbane CBD
Photos are representative only.