Spectacular in both proportion and appeal, this 2 bedroom home is an ideal retreat for the family seeking easy care living and exceptional convenience. Positioned only moments from schools, shops, bus stations and amenities, this property will not last long. Small pets are negotiable upon application approval by the owner.
Should you have any query, Please call Christina on 0438 883 631.
- Very large bathroom with shower, separate bath and toilet
- Lovely balcony off the dining with courtyard
- Pools & BBQ area located in the center of the complex
- Popular park adjoins complex with children’s play ground
- Transport by bus and train to city only minutes away
- Every 15 minutes bus goes to Chermside shopping centre, then onto City
- Convenient shops & schools in walking distance
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|