Nested beside Gailes Golf course, and surrounded by parkland and wildlife, this quiet, friendly complex is perfectly situated within walking distance to rail & bus and Just minutes to Woolworth, Coles, big shopping centre, Centenary Highway and Ipswich Motorway makes this a truly convenient place to live. Within 30 mins drive to city, 15 mins to Ipswich, 10mins to Costco, 15mins to indooroopilly and South side of Brisbane.
The generous, high quality townhouse has three Living area. The main living is downstairs while the spacious, upstairs living area is perfect for playing or chilling out! Upstairs bedrooms all have built in wardrobes and fans. The large master bedroom includes a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
Downstairs is air conditioned. The large open plan includes a modern kitchen with ceramic cook top & dishwasher and a beautifully tiled living area, opening out to the undercover, outdoor living area and private, fully fenced courtyard.
Includes a Single Garage with remote control access and provision to park a second car on driveway.
An extra bonus, Wilga Greens has an undercover BBQ area and gymnasium for use by tenants. CCTV camera in surveillance 24/7 can guarantee the safety.
- 3 carpeted bedrooms
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- en-suite for master bedroom
- balcony off master bedroom
- huge main bathroom
- Lounge/dining area with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Kitchen fitted with modern stainless appliances
- 3rd toilet
- single lock up garage with remote controlled door
- private courtyard at rear of unit
- Security screens on all doors and down stairs windows
- Economical gas hot water system
- BBQ area and well equipped gymnasium for use by tenants
CCTV cameras 7/24 in surveillance in complex!!
Photos are of a similar unit within the complex.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|