IF ENQUIRING – PLEASE PROVIDE A CONTACT NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN FURTHER DISCUSS THIS PROPERTY WITH YOU.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAIL FOR OUR RESPONSES TO YOUR ENQUIRIES.
Growing, busy families will enjoy the versatility of light-filled spaces with the river as the background to set the rhythm of daily life.
The master suite, study/5th bedroom with BIC, along with formal and casual living zones downstairs all flow to outdoor riverside entertaining.
Upstairs, 3 double bedrooms (one of which is another large ensuited master bedroom) share a central lounge enjoying access to a full length covered deck with enviable and very private river views.
The well-conceived floorplan provides a fantastic mix of functional and comfortable family living, perfect year-round entertaining and simple timeless design – all with expansive views of the river from almost every room.
With its serene location, expansive and adaptable open plan living and incredible views of two reaches of the river, this home delivers an amazing opportunity for your family to enjoy a lifestyle most only dream about.
• Sweeping river views from most rooms
• Tranquil cul-de-sac location
• 2 master suites with walk in robes
• 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Air conditioned
• Living areas on both levels enjoy river views
• Kitchen with extensive stone benchtops and loads of storage
• Plantation shutters
• Alfresco entertaining adjoining level lawn
• Upstairs rooms open onto full length covered deck overlooking river
• Security alarm
• Double garage with extra storage
• Rainwater tanks
• Low maintenance garden
• Natural bush with extensive wild birdlife
• Walking paths and bike tracks at your door
THE SCARCITY OF RIVERSIDE LAND COMBINED WITH THE NUMEROUS FEATURES THIS HOME OFFERS MEANS YOU SHOULD NOT DELAY YOUR INSPECTION.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|