IF ENQUIRING – PLEASE PROVIDE A CONTACT NUMBER, EMAIL AND FULL NAME SO THAT WE CAN FURTHER DISCUSS THIS PROPERTY WITH YOU.
COMPREHENSIVE INFORMATION PACK – PLEASE ENQUIRE ONLINE TO RECIEVE THIS VALUABLE INFORMATION
PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAIL FOR OUR RESPONSES TO YOUR ENQUIRIES.
NEW PAINT – NEW CARPET – NEW KITCHEN – NEW ROOF
WITH AN EXTRA 3 UTILITY ROOMS THAT HAVE HAD BEDS IN THEM BUT ARE NOT QUITE LEGAL HEIGHT.
ALSO PERFECT FOR:
• Running a small business from home.
• Converting downstairs to a granny flat, subject to council regulation.
When you see it in person for the first time, you’ll know that 15 Edenvale Street is the only one for you. With its massive outdoor entertaining areas, the beautiful renovation and elegant design, the spaciousness, the abundance of natural light, the beautiful modern kitchen, or the much sought-after location, 15 Edenvale Street is one of those rare homes that just has it all.
Stepping through the front door, the first thing you notice is the magnificently designed stairs that provide both a stylish and welcoming entrance. Walking through and around the stairs you immediately begin to see just how much space this home offers. With 3 of the previously mentioned utility rooms that have had beds in them in the past, an entertaining area, practical bathroom, and comfy new carpets throughout, already this home offers the style and luxury you’ve been searching for before you’ve even walked up the stairs.
When you walk up the stairs you are immediately blown away by the massive, renovated kitchen with it’s stunning modern design and it’s abundance of storage space. You are also blown away by the expansive open plan design that opens out onto the unbelievably enormous balcony. The only problem you’ll have when entertaining guests is getting them to leave!
Walking through the hallway, you find yourself in one of the three massive bedrooms with built in robes. The fresh paint job, combined with the large windows, fill the bedrooms with natural light creating a bright and inviting atmosphere.
Enjoy the many benefits that this location has to offer, such as its beautiful parks and recreational facilities, close access to motorways and the local train station, shopping centres, primary schools, high schools, and day-cares.
Whatever you decide to do in your incredible new home, you’ll know that 15 Edenvale Street, Oxley was the perfect choice for you and your family.
HOMES WITH THIS MUCH SPACE ARE RARE AND SELL QUICKLY SO DON’T DELAY, ACT TODAY!
• High quality timber floors throughout.
• Just painted, brushes are still drying.
• Display home quality kitchen offering elegance, design and space.
• Filtered water.
• Light filled, open plan living with modern fireplace.
• Separate formal dining room.
• Casual, open plan dining.
• Oversized and very private deck leading from kitchen with magnificent timber bifold doors.
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built in cupboards.
• Practical bathroom with separate toilet.
• New carpets and paint throughout.
• Welcoming entrance with recently renovated timber staircase.
• Study area.
• 3 utility rooms.
• Second oversized covered outdoor entertaining area.
• Double lockup garage.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|