Luxe is the address for style and exclusivity within a stone’s throw of Palm Cove’s Village center and the sea. With no Body Corporate burden, these easily maintained, lifestyle focussed homes on your own title, present an amazing and rare opportunity for the discerning buyer seeking a luxury holiday rental or executive home.
Walk just 100m and you could be feeling the sand between your toes, sipping a cocktail at sunset or dining at one of the Palm Cove’s premier, award-winning restaurants.
Designed over two sleek and sophisticated levels, each villa has 4 bedrooms, five bathrooms, two kitchens and their OWN private swimming pool, maximising the indoor-outdoor flow that is so essential for tropical living. There is nothing like this on the market in Palm Cove!
These contemporary designed villas will stand out from the crowd as a bespoke showpiece that cannot be beaten for style & longevity.
Perfectly situated between Cairns city & Port Douglas, Palm Cove is an easy 20-minute drive from the Cairns International airport and a 5-minute drive to Clifton Beach Shopping Centre.
Limited time to secure excellent financial benefits by purchasing your villa off the plan.
Contact Susan Plummer to snap up your rare piece of paradise today
• 348m2 internal living areas, over two sleek levels
• 300m2 block on your own title
• Due for completion 2020
• ZERO body corporate fees
• Masterfully designed by award-winning builder Nathan Verri
• 4 master suites each with their own en-suite & an additional powder room
• Private balconies off all bedrooms
• OWN private full-sized in-ground swimming pool with water feature
• Less than a minutes’ walk to Palm Coves beach, cafes, restaurants and shops
• Chef’s kitchen with butler’s pantry
• Alfresco outdoor kitchen
• Separate kitchenette upstairs
• Stone benchtops with soft-shut cabinetry throughout
• Seamless indoor-outdoor flow with pocket sliding doors to the alfresco area
• Security system & intercom
• Tropical established landscaped gardens
• Honed concrete floors & off-form concrete ceilings
• Floor to ceiling glass doors
• Timber features throughout
• Recessed LED lighting
• HI-end fixtures and fittings
• Furniture packages available
Contact Susan for a detailed coloured brochure and specification guide to get a more in-depth understanding of this outstanding property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|