It’s the stunning views to three Great Barrier Reef islands that make this luxurious hilltop apartment one of the region’s most prestigious…
Located in the original “Munbilla” where you have a small enclave of only 6 exclusive apartments, with three of these located on the east shoreline. This is the only one with no stairs, so literally the âbest of the best’.
The view as you step through the impressive double doors will take your breath away – you will feel like you are on a luxury cruise ship with these stunning Coral Sea and island views on your doorstep.
You have “Double Island”, “Scout Hat Island”, in your front garden and a little to the right you have “Green Island” on the horizon. In essence you have three Great Barrier Reef Islands with an ever changing backdrop of sea, sky, and abundant wildlife to captivate you. At low tide you will see the reef between Double and Scout Hat in it’s splendour.
This really is a place not only of great beauty but of calming energy, the waves, gentle breezes and spectacular sun rises from your full length balcony have to be seen to be appreciated.
This luxury apartment offers the following for the discerning buyer:
- 3 king sized bedrooms all with balcony access and ocean views
- the master bedroom offers a generous walk in robe
- ensuite with double basins, walk in shower and separate toilet
- large plunge bath in the main bathroom with separate walk in shower
- powder room
- expansive kitchen with breakfast bar
- ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 2 secure undercover car spaces
- secure gated entry
- generous linen and storage provision throughout
- neutral tonings and finished to the highest standard
- stunning garden surrounds, inground pool and poolside BBQ area
Residence 2 at Munbilla…you will not be disappointed…
Inspection by appointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|