Located north of Parkes in the renowned Alectown area is “Goonahra”, a mixed farming property in a tightly held Blue ribbon area.
Consisting of 2700 acres of undulating red loam country, with scattered timber of Box and Pine. This high calibre property is 95 % arable and has consistently run a successful self replacing merino operation of 1500 ewes with progeny along side 400 wethers, whilst producing outstanding crops. Pastures consist of lucerne, clover and ryegrass, the property has a good fertilizer history.• •
Water is a feature of the property boasting 22 dams, most of which have been cleaned and dug out in 2003 – 2006. They all hold very well and are deep making the most of the areas average rainfall which sits around 24".
• Magnificent 4 bedroom home (circa 1892) with 12’ ceilings, renovated throughout, with a new large kitchen, 2 spacious living areas. Split system in master bedroom, new bathroom with heated flooring. Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining. With a large outdoor entertaining area with covered inground pool.
• 45′ × 50′ Machinery / Workshop with concrete flooring
• 60′ × 80′ Hayshed with concrete floor, steel construction
• 30′ × 45′ Grain Shed with concrete floor
• 27′ × 40′ American barn, colour bond with concrete floor
• 4 Stand Shearing Shed
• Steel sheep yards, basic steel cattle yards
• 1 × 75 t Lysaght Silo, 2 × 70 t Lysaght Silos, 4 × 50 t HE Silos, 2 × 40 t Nelson Silos, 4 × 12 t HE Seed Silos
• 16 paddocks
• 22 dams
• Unequipped bore on the property as back up water if necessary
A magnificent property that is well worth the inspection and will not disappoint. Being offered for the first time in 80 years, properties of this quality do not come along very offer so call to organise your inspection today.
All offers considered prior to Auction.
Auction: 20th November, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Venue: Astro Dish Motel, Parkes
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||231|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$230 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|