A prime opportunity for inspired buyers who value premium position, this well-appointed double fronted home will delight with its generous proportions and great flexibility. It sits on a deep 328sqm allotment that’s very centrally positioned within a stroll to Marketplace shopping, the light rail and all the action along Norton Street. The property also has the added bonus of a versatile R1 zoning potential to use as a commercial/retail space and residence.
• Fresh interior spaces are well presented and tastefully appointed
• Four generous bedrooms all come with modern built-in wardrobes
• A well-equipped kitchen with gas appliances and dining space
• A great-sized backyard featuring a paved alfresco area and level lawn
• Two bathrooms plus a large storeroom, laundry and third WC
• Quietly secluded from the street behind a leafy front hedge
• R1 zoning allows for use as an office, cafe or similar business (STCA)
This house is a rare opportunity in the Leichhardt area and will not last!
For a private inspection, contact Suzanne Touma – 0420 305 420 OR Maria Agostino – 0413 133 899
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||226|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|